The accommodation service of the Association d’Entraide Universitaire (AEU) offers access to 10 university halls of residence (1 200 rooms, from 205 to 420€) close to the Lille campus.
For further information please contact:
Accueil de l’AEU 47 bd Vauban – 59000 Lille
Tel : 03 20 15 97 70 – www.aeu.asso.fr
Other solutions also proposed by the Université Catholique de Lille are available to both French and International students. To find out more, do not hesitate to visit the website of the faculties of the Université Catholique de Lille:
- The Bibliothèque Vauban, Vauban Library is an excellent place to study, carry out research or borrow documents. It is accessible to all students of the university, to professor-researchers and administrative personnel of the Université Catholique de Lille.
- Many workrooms are open to students on campus. These allow students to study alone or in groups.
Opening hours: From Monday to Friday,
8.30am to 8pm, Saturday 8.30am to 5pm
Electronic resources available 24/7
60 rue du Port – 59040 LILLE cedex
STUDENT SOCIAL SECURITY
Studying in a higher education establishment requires the mandatory subscription to the student social security scheme. Student social security is either free or not depending on age and particular case. For a general idea, the amount for the academic year 2016/2017 is 215 euros of charge, payable if the student reaches the age of 20 in the year. Students can have the choice between two complementary insurance schemes: SMENO or the LMDE. The affiliation takes place when you register. The student must choose a « centre de remboursement » ( refund center) and declare his or her situation.
Le All sport own 3 sports centres :
● A fitness room: bodybuilding and cardio training space, and a open space for classes given by certified coaches (Abs and Thighs, Zumba, Boxing, Yoga…)
● A Gymnasium: open to sports clubs and schools, located in rue Colson.
● A sports Centre at Ennetières en Weppes : rugby, football, volleyball, tennis, bowls, two indoor halls (badminton, table