Studying in Lille
LIFE ON CAMPUS
- A chaplaincy is available for students use, it is a place of praire, discussion and reflection.
- The Disabled Reception Mission (MAH) was created to come to the aide of those students impaired by a disability or requiring specific assistance.
- Holders of student cards can access the campus gymnasia and sports centres (with subscription)
- The Bibliothèque Vauban, Vauban Library is open from Monday to Saturday and is an excellent place to study, carry out research or borrow documents. It is accessible to all students of the university, to professor-researchers and administrative personnel of the Université Catholique de Lille.
- Many workrooms are open to students on campus. These allow students to study alone or in groups.
- Accommodation is available for students in university halls of residence and also through private landlords/individuals.
- The campus is located approximately 15 minutes on foot from the city center, allowing students to be right in the heart of this vibrant cultural and commercial metropolis with its many events and shops.
- The city centre is also accessible by public transport, there are 2 bus lines and one metro line which serve the campus. You can find more info on transports here
- Students can find on the campus academic materials allowing them to print their work. There are a number of amenities around the university, permitting students to do shopping, or relax with a drink
- The school restaurant is composed of nine different outlets and allows students with their service cards to eat varied and balanced meals all through the year.
- Around the campus there are a number of places to eat (restaurants, brasseries, sandwich shops, bars, local shops…)
Studying in Issy-les-Moulineaux
- There are many study rooms available in the faculty for the students’ use (in groups or solo)
- A resource centre allows students to work in a calm and quiet atmosphere as well as to carry out documentary research
- IT rooms are at students’ disposal and are open to all
- There is a school restaurant on campus serving many varied and balanced meals. Students may also use the available microwaves.
- The campus is served by two bus lines (N° 323 and 169), metro line 12 (Mairie d’Issy) and the tram Issy-val de Seine.
- Accommodation for students can be found on the platform : http://housing.univ-catholille.fr/fr/login (you can use the accommodation platform by simply asking for an access code at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org).
- There is a nurse on campus.
LIFE ON CAMPUS
- The campus is located just a few minutes away from a number of parks and green spaces so students can practice sport or simply to go for a walk.